Our institute promotes the protection of personal information by establishing the following personal information protection policy, building a mechanism for protecting personal information, and making all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- On this website, we may ask you to register personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number when you make inquiries, but we will not use this personal information for purposes other than the purpose of providing it.
Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be used for sending e-mails and materials as a response to inquiries, business guidance and inquiries from our institute.
- Management of personal information
- Our institute maintains a security system maintenance and management system to keep the personal information of site users accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. And we also take necessary measures such as thorough employee education, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information entrusted to us by site users, and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the site user.
- When disclosure is made to a contractor outsourced by the Institute in order to provide the service desired by the site user.
- When it is necessary to disclose in accordance with the law.
- Security measures for personal information
- Our institute has taken all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiry from the person
- In the case where site visitors like is you wish to, such as query, modify, delete personal information of the person in question, after confirming that it is your identity, and we will respond.
- About using Google Analytics
This site uses the free access analysis service "Google Analytics" provided by Google Inc. to grasp the usage status of the site.
We also use "Report on User Attributes and Interest Categories", which is one of the services of Google Analytics.
This site operator can know the attribute information (age, gender, interests, interests, etc.) of the user by this function.
It is based on Google's interest-based advertising data and third-party user data (age, gender, interests, interests, etc.).
However, this data is collected anonymously and does not identify an individual.
Please refer to the links below for details on how to use the information collected by Google and how to protect the information.https://policies.google.com/privacy
If you want to disable the data collection by Google Analytics, please use "Google Analytics Opt-out" provided by Google.Google Analytics Opt-out*Cookie : Data stored by the browser in a storage device such as the hard drive of the information provider's computer.
- The Institute will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information held and other norms, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
- For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information of this institute, please contact the following.
Institute of Post-LED Photonics, Tokushima University
E-mail : postled,tokushima-u.ac.jp